i should be finished with all i'm going to do to the inside of the house tomorrow. then my realtor has 8 weeks to sell it before my contract with him runs out. it would be nice if it was sold before i leave for india, but i'm not holding my breath. it's definitely more marketable now. i wish i had listened to my instincts at the beginning and painted it then.