9) MSNBC devotes a three-hour daily segment to Joe Scarborough, a conservative from Newt Gingrich's "Republican Revolution." The equivalent would be Fox News giving a morning show to Ron Reagan.
8) While Fox News has Bill O'Reilly, MSNBC does not have an angry white male talk show host that yells and frequently interrupts people.
7) MSNBC does not air a prime-time show that is akin to watching A Clockwork Orange while taking LSD.
6) The closest Fox News gets to allowing a lesbian to comment on policy is Lindsey Graham.
5) MSNBC will not be the network where Lou Dobbs ultimately ends up.
4) While Fox News was covering several cases of voter registration fraud by community-organizing group ACORN, MSNBC was covering the global economic collapse and a presidential election.
3) The prime-time lineup of MSNBC hosts all have college degrees, while O'Reilly is the only Fox News host to attend for more than one week.
2) MSNBC is not losing advertising because of their biased programming.
1) While MSNBC's Keith Olbermann organized free health clinics across the country to draw attention to the millions of people without health coverage, Fox News organized anti-government tea parties to try and guarantee that those people remained uninsured.